litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Top Gear Tonight

Mark H

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what was the picture on the studio tvs that Clarkson put up during the news? The audience burst out laughing, but the camera never zoomed in....

I was wondering that too.

I went to see topgear being filmed a few years ago and it was a really good day - the one with Jodie Kidd in, its funny because it's always on Dave now (I'm guessing have a supermodel as the guest helps) and I seem to have managed to get in nearly every camera shot :D

:D Lets all play 'Spotting Laura'
haha damn you and your great pc skills!! It when I was 21 so look a bit different to now. I'll give you a clue, I'm wearing a white top.
Of course that would be great fun - if we all knew what Laura looks like :P
I have a picture on my my profile, not very clear though. I knew I shouldnt have mentioned it, forgot all about youtube!

Give us a time marker :P

Just been skipping through watching it and I am standing next to Jodie near the TV screen. Can't see me very clearly to be honest, phew! :D

Is this you, it doesn't look like you though
Told you I looked different now :D No the other side of the TV, I'm only little remember so I hidden slightly.
Is it the other girl the other side of the tele?
It's quite dark on my pc screen but I am the other side of that TV, standing right next to it. There was originally a man with a beard standing in front of me but Clarkson moved him as said he was too ugly and he has a thing about beards as well.

Thought it was a great show :P ...........Only 6 :D ..............

Maybe we should try and get a group booking to go on the show and then we can all be famous like Laura................ :D

Maybe we should try and get a group booking to go on the show and then we can all be famous like Laura................ :D

There's something like a 100 year waiting list for tickets !!! I signed up for tickets about 5 years ago and haven't heard anything. Best chance of getting on is knowing somone who works for the BBC /topgear or being associated with one of the reviews / topics on the program

Maybe we should try and get a group booking to go on the show and then we can all be famous like Laura................ :P

There's something like a 100 year waiting list for tickets !!! I signed up for tickets about 5 years ago and haven't heard anything. Best chance of getting on is knowing somone who works for the BBC /topgear or being associated with one of the reviews / topics on the program

Currently 2-3 years, plus you have to book for equal numbers of men and women

from the Applause Store

How they cope if you book 1 or 3 tickets, I don't know. But that's why the audience isn't entirely obsessive men with Ferrari t-shirts.

Edit: maybe they've forgotten you Chris :D

Archived